Nickel North Exploration Corp. (TSXV:NNX) announced assay results from the diamond-drill program at its Quebec-based Hawk Ridge nickel-copper-platinum group elements project, commenting that the program focused on three areas and consisted of seven drill holes.
According to the press release, drill highlights include:
- New high-grade Ni, Cu, PGE + Au intercept at Gamma reveals sulphide enrichment process similar to that observed at Voisey’s Bay
- Historical widths and Cu and Ni grades confirmed at Hopes Advance Main and Gamma zones, as well as platinum group elements that were not previously tested for
- Continuous core-length sampling demonstrates potential by-product credits for Co, Pd, Pt, Au
- Low percentage of sulphide in samples indicates a high metals tenor within the sulphides
- Additional results from the re-assaying of historical drill core still to be released